G.O.A.T. FUEL JERRY RICE FOOTBALL PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR TO CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES (THE “OFFICIAL RULES”) CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST SPONSOR TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNDER THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST SPONSOR ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AND (2) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SEEK RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
This G.O.A.T. Fuel Jerry Rice Football Promotion (the “Promotion”) consists of fifteen (15) individual sweepstakes, as outlined herein (each, a “Sweepstakes”). Each Sweepstakes shall begin at 12:01 a.m. PT on June 1, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Start Date”) and end at 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes End Date”, and each such period is referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Promotion is sponsored by G.O.A.T Fuel, Inc. (the “Sponsor”). This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Retailer (as defined below) or QR Code Wizard. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion shall be directed to the Sponsor and not to Retailer or QR Code Wizard. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY ENTRANT MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES (INCLUDING THOSE AS WINNER, IF APPLICABLE) WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Sweepstakes in which entrants are entered will be determined by the Retailer and/or location of entry. In particular:
- All entrants who scan the QR code at Publix will be entered in “Sweepstakes No. 1”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at Fitness Connection will be entered in “Sweepstakes No. 2”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at 24-Hour Fitness will be entered in “Sweepstakes No. 3”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at Fitness Ventures d/b/a Crunch Fitness will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 4”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at California Family Fitness will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 5".
- All entrants who scan the QR code at Retro Fitness will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 6”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at Broulim’s Health Market will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 7”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at a Health & Wellness retailer other than Fitness Connection, 24-Hour Fitness, Fitness Ventures d/b/a Crunch Fitness, California Family Fitness, Retro Fitness or Broulim’s Health Market will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 8”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at HEB will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 9”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at Terrible Herbst will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 10”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at Green Valley Grocery will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 11”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at a Retailer in Florida, other than those who are entered into any of Sweepstakes Nos. 1-11, will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 12”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at a Retailer in Texas, other than those who are entered into any of Sweepstakes Nos. 1-11, will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 13”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at a Retailer in Nevada, other than those who are entered into any of Sweepstakes Nos. 1-11, will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 14”.
- All entrants who scan the QR code at any Retailer nationwide, other than those who are entered into any of Sweepstakes Nos. 1-14, will be entered into “Sweepstakes No. 15”.
To enter any of the Sweepstakes by mail without completing the steps above, print the name of the particular Sweepstakes you would like to enter (e.g., Sweepstakes No. 1), your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, date of birth, and email address on a three-by-five-inch card. Put the card in an envelope, affix first-class postage, and send it to the Sponsor at the address set forth in Section 8 below, with attention to G.O.A.T. Fuel Promotion. To be eligible the card must be postmarked within the Sweepstakes Period and received within three (3) days of the Sweepstakes Period.
Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sponsor. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by the last day of the Sweepstakes Period. Limit to one (1) entry per person per Sweepstakes, regardless of method of entry. All entries are subject to these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes No. 1. 15 Winners (ARV: $2,250).
- Sweepstakes No. 2. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
- Sweepstakes No. 3. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
- Sweepstakes No. 4. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
- Sweepstakes No. 5. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
- Sweepstakes No. 6. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
- Sweepstakes No. 7. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
- Sweepstakes No. 8. 2 Winners (ARV: $300)
- Sweepstakes No. 9. 7 Winners (ARV: $1,050)
- Sweepstakes No. 10. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
- Sweepstakes No. 11. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
- Sweepstakes No. 12. 4 Winners (ARV: $600)
- Sweepstakes No. 13. 3 Winners (ARV: $450)
- Sweepstakes No. 14. 2 Winners (ARV: $300)
- Sweepstakes No. 15. 1 Winner (ARV: $150)
The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Sweepstakes during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of Prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the Prize allowed. The Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of the Prize permitted. In order to receive the Prize, the Winner may be required to provide proof of identification. THE WINNER MUST PROVIDE ALL TRUE, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION REQUESTED BY THE SPONSOR TO FACILITATE THE DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE, AND BEAR ALL RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. All federal, state, provincial and local or other taxes on the Prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant represents that they have read these Official Rules and unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the applicable Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions in these Official Rules will result in disqualification, and will allow the Sponsor to select an alternate Winner. Employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, and any current customer of the Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. THE PROMOTION (AND EACH SWEEPSTAKES) IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
- Agreement to Arbitrate. This Section is referred to in these Official Rules as the “Arbitration Agreement.” You agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, whether arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, the Promotion, your participation in the Promotion, the Prize, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize (including any alleged breach thereof), any advertising, any aspect of the relationship between us, shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than a court, in accordance with the terms of this Arbitration Agreement, except that you may assert individual claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify. Further, this Arbitration Agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies, and such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by participating in the Promotion, you and Sponsor are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, not a judge or jury. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S).
Unless Sponsor and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in a reasonably convenient location for both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, the determination shall be made by AAA. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, Sponsor agrees that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based.
6900 Dallas Pkwy 3rd Floor
Plano, TX 75024